Saturday, January 12, 2013

BUNS

model: Maria Cole

Hi my lovelies, how are you today? I'm so sorry that yesterday we didn't post anything but we went to check my university :D i'm so so excited. But let's stop talking about studying and let's start talking about BUNS.
I think is one of my favorite hairstyle so quick and easy that you can do it anywhere you want and anytime you want :) ... sometimes you don't even need a brush to do it, you just need hair! I'll do a tutorial in a few days to show you how to do a bun without any bobby pins....just your hair...getting excited, right? So here are some photos that i took yesterday... hope you like them <3 , what's your favorite photo?




(put them on black and white... cause it looks more classy :P )

xoxo,
Maria Cole



No comments:

Post a Comment