Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pancakes

Hi sweeties! So I was supposed to upload this yesterday, but lost track of time and forgot to do it. Anyways, here are some pictures of my DE-LI-CI-OUS breakfast yesterday: banana pancakes, with Karo honey.
I mean please, who doesn't LOVE pancakes right? But you can also make a twist of it, by making the pancakes directly with bananas, or you can prepare usual pancakes and eat them with bananas. Now about the honey, it a special honey for babies starting to eat solid things, so it's really soft on your stomach, and it's been my favourite honey since I was like, I don't know, since ever. However, if you want to go natural you could replace the honey and simply add sugar and cinnamon, copying the french "pain perdu", and it's also delicious.


Try them, I promise you won't regret it ;)
XOXO
Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment