Monday, January 7, 2013

Hey cuties! So today was our fist day of school of the year 2013. It was also the last first day at school of a year of our whole lives, since next year we'll be in college :')
So, my sister looked amazing, so I decided to take a pic of her, because I just loved her outfit, what do you guys think of it? And her scarf OMG!


And since I was a little tired (first time to wake up at 6 am after the long delicious Christmas Holidays) I was wearing more of a sporty-relaxed outfit, but MJ said I look great, so here it is:

I do love the effect with the light though.
And obviously, we couldn't resist taking a little snack during the pause, it's delicious, you should definitely try it!
Now I'm tires after this long first day of work of 2013, so I'm going to bed now, have a good night sweetie pies!
XOXO
Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment